| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hughenden, Queensland in April is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature range/ variation is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with scarcely any rain. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of water is released across on average 2 days.
- The shortest day is 11:22 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Hughenden, Queensland April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Hughenden, Queensland, Australia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Hughenden, Queensland:
- Willis Island M.O., Australia - 790.1 kms (491 miles) NE
- Cairns, Australia - 470.5 kms (292.4 miles) NNE
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 320.4 kms (199.1 miles) ENE
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 520 kms (323.1 miles) E
- Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia - 703.3 kms (437.1 miles) ESE
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 287 kms (178.3 miles) S
- Longreach, Australia - 287.8 kms (178.8 miles) S
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 652.6 kms (405.5 miles) SSE