| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hughenden, Queensland in August is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of water is unloaded across on average 1 day.
- The shortest day is 11:10 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Hughenden, Queensland August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Hughenden, Queensland, Australia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Hughenden, Queensland:
- Willis Island M.O., Australia - 790.1 kms (491 miles) NE
- Cairns, Australia - 470.5 kms (292.4 miles) NNE
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 320.4 kms (199.1 miles) ENE
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 520 kms (323.1 miles) E
- Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia - 703.3 kms (437.1 miles) ESE
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 287 kms (178.3 miles) S
- Longreach, Australia - 287.8 kms (178.8 miles) S
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 652.6 kms (405.5 miles) SSE