| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hughenden, Queensland in December is very hot at 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in December is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 61mm (2.4in) of liquid descends across on average 5 days.
- The shortest day is 13:18 long and the longest day is 13:23 long with an average length of 13:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Hughenden, Queensland December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Hughenden, Queensland, Australia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Hughenden, Queensland:
- Willis Island M.O., Australia - 790.1 kms (491 miles) NE
- Cairns, Australia - 470.5 kms (292.4 miles) NNE
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 320.4 kms (199.1 miles) ENE
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 520 kms (323.1 miles) E
- Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia - 703.3 kms (437.1 miles) ESE
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 287 kms (178.3 miles) S
- Longreach, Australia - 287.8 kms (178.8 miles) S
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 652.6 kms (405.5 miles) SSE