| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hughenden, Queensland in May is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in May is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with vitually no rain. A paltry 21mm (0.8in) of fluid descends across an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 11:21 long with an average length of 11:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Hughenden, Queensland May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Hughenden, Queensland, Australia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Hughenden, Queensland:
- Willis Island M.O., Australia - 790.1 kms (491 miles) NE
- Cairns, Australia - 470.5 kms (292.4 miles) NNE
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 320.4 kms (199.1 miles) ENE
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 520 kms (323.1 miles) E
- Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia - 703.3 kms (437.1 miles) ESE
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 287 kms (178.3 miles) S
- Longreach, Australia - 287.8 kms (178.8 miles) S
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 652.6 kms (405.5 miles) SSE